We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital services. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
UI UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital services
- Testing UI elements such as banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, call-to-action and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the technology and the marketing team to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences/ demos
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
UI UX Designer Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years’ UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Esri CityEngine experience is a plus
- Video editing experience is a plus