A key member of the Smart City Service Provider Business Unit, the Service Delivery Manager is responsible for: managing the enablement of customers and the delivery of internal/external projects; formalizing and implementing the supporting processes; developing and updating the required competencies, and; interfacing to senior management to report progress and escalate challenges
Job Location : Riyadh, KSA
Job Type : Full time
- Coach and groom the service delivery team and ensure that a high standard of quality of work is always delivered.
- Continuously assess team competencies and develop necessary training programs to ensure the available skill sets are adequate for effective fulfillment of duties.
- Act as the primary interface to senior management for reporting project progress and escalating identified gaps/problems.
- Define and continuously improve service delivery processes and procedures to ensure an optimal workflow, always endeavoring to adopt best industry practices.
- Manage internal interfaces with relevant functional teams across the organization to guarantee the seamless flow of work into and out of the service delivery function, communicating effectively and always extending professional courtesy to colleagues.
- Manage relationships with all external parties providing project and field support services and ensure full alignment of processes and procedures with all such parties.
- Define and continuously improve all tool sets employed by the service delivery team, including team project management tools.
- Define, monitor, and consolidate operational KPIs within the context of service delivery and ensure that targets are constantly achieved, and proactively implement corrective measures whenever KPI targets are missed.
- Project reporting, P&L management, and forecasting.
- Project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling and closure as per PMI standards.
- Deliver project based on the agreed scope, within budget, according to the timeline while insuring meeting the quality standards.
- Maintain overall project plan (MS Project, Excel, WBS) and escalate any discrepancies to any relevant party.
- Own a solid change management approach and knowledge.
- Identify, raise, and manage project risks (internal and external).
- Ensure that the communication is flowing across the teams (internal and external).
- Ensure that knowledge sharing sessions are conducted throughout the project.
- Maintain good relationship with project stakeholders.
- Document, classify, and keep track of project delays.
- Facilitate project team requests and client requests in coordination with SM, PO, and DM
- Resource plan and forecasting
- Responsible for sign-offs and invoicing
- Responsible for scope escalations and change management process enforcement
- Manage project issues and propose solutions and improvement plans for issue resolution and prevention
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Arabic and English languages proficiency are a must.
- Previous work experience in IOT projects implementations /system integration,
- Must demonstrate self-confidence, tactfulness, and diplomacy with the ability to make high-level and detailed presentations.
- Solid leadership skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knack for problem solving and tactful persuasion.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities.
- Proven decision-making skills with good judgment in complex situations.
- Self-starter, flexible, results oriented, and able to work under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrates calmness and maturity.
- Effective team player.
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering/Science.
- At least 5 years of experience in service delivery within the ICT industry.