The purpose of this role is to develop, own, and execute on account(s) sales strategy within his/her named account list to achieve the company sales targets (booking, revenue and profitability). Drive business development activities within area/region of operation to expand the company footprint and account penetration in alignment with company growth strategy.
Job Location: Riyadh – KSA
Job Type : Full Time
- Orchestrates all sales activities within named accounts and be the direct point of contact for the customers.
- Drives all sales activities across all company product lines within named account list.
- Builds and manage an accurate sales funnel of qualified and real opportunities across all business lines of the company.
- Orchestrates account management through acquisition, development, planning, and retention with high customer satisfaction.
- Initiates prospecting activities by identifying opportunities, developing leads and referrals, and nourishing long term customer relationships across all levels of the client hierarchy.
- Implements dynamic account and market sales engagement plans and actively promote the company brand, reputation, and standing as a leader in digital and smart city transformation.
- Leads the sales process and coordinates the production of proposals while driving the sales cycle from identification, qualification, engagement, to closing with visibility on delivery and customer follow-up.
- Ensures appropriate information flow and participation of all stakeholders in all matters related to account management.
- Responsible for overall quality of client communication, sales proposals, and contractual agreements in coordination with relevant departments in line with company policies and best practices.
- ongoing relationships at all levels in order to verify and support the implementation of pre-defined plans and guidelines to achieve goals & objectives.
- Monitors sales plans and ensures bookings and revenues are on track, and executes gap closure plans to meet quarterly targets.
- Updates sales plans weekly to determine data accuracy of listed pipeline opportunities.
- Identifies opportunities to upsell and cross sell company services and solutions to drive optimum business growth.
- Responsible for overseeing quality proposals in line with company profit margin targets, delivery timeframes, and overall client satisfaction.
- Adheres to company policies, ethics, values, practices and governing laws.
- Flexible and undertakes other duties that may be assigned by senior management.
- Promotes the company brand and displays professionalism in dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Actively seeks and understands company priorities through the various internal communication channels, and actively participates in providing market feedback into internal product development activities.
- Proven successful track record in meeting sales targets with and obsessive growth mindset.
- Clearly demonstrates a consultative sales approach with exceptional communication skills.
- Has high level of integrity, works well within teams and individually.
- Goal oriented and focused on growth and development.
- Has established contacts in the KSA government and business community.
- Able to define real customer requirements, develop relevant value propositions, and communicate at all layers of the organization.
- Savvy with proven major account planning methodologies. Experienced in delivering comprehensive major account plans, account strategies and tactics, and setting realistic account goals and objectives.
- Team spirited, and able to instill confidence and show leadership in dynamic and complex sales environments.
Working Relationships and Contacts
The candidate is expected to understand the ICT industry landscape across vendors, customers, and consulting firms, with good understanding of the operating models of the different stakeholders.
- Externally :
- Senior Level Contacts within the customer landscape (C-Level, Directors, VPs, Senior VPs, etc.)
- NXN 3rd party suppliers, Industry associations and consulting firms within the sector.
- At least five years of sales experience in a sales oriented organization with a successful track record is preferred.
- Proficiency in the Arabic language is a plus; English language proficiency is a must.
- Consistent delivery of exceptional results in a fast-paced, complex sales environment in evolving technologies and solutions related to smart and digital transformation.
- Has established relationships with decision makers within the IoT, public sector, real estate, and the wider technology space.
- Understands the managed services models (business, GTM, and operating models).
- Passionate and motivated about technology evolution and the role and impact of innovation in driving digital transformation.
- Competitive product and technological knowledge of the digital and IOT domain a definite asset
- Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle available.
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution.
- Graduate degree from an accredited institution is a plus.