NXN is actively looking for a highly motivated Senior Presales Consultant focus on digital government to be responsible for analyzing and designing solutions related to Digital Government offerings (Strategy, Data Governance/Practice, and/or Vertical Use Case development). The responsibilities of a Senior Presales Consultant include assisting sales team with drafting strategies, designing solutions using established processes, and contributing to client satisfaction. The successful candidate should demonstrate exceptional knowledge of IT/Consulting to deliver quality work that will drive customer satisfaction, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work well within a team.
1. Proficiency in detecting issues/pain-points and propose custom-built solutions to overcome them.
2. Worked on or have good knowledge on new technologies (IoT, AI, ML, Blockchain, etc.).
3. Effective communication and leadership skills.
4. Have attention to details with excellent analytical skills.
5. Proven experience and track record in leading complex digital transformation projects for government entities (presales and/or
consulting) including Data Governance and Practices.
1. Read and analyze the RFP / customer requirements documents by studying the overall technical aspects of proposals
2. Design complex solutions related to consulting services mainly related to government entities with regards to Digitization Strategies,Data Governance/Practices, Data Management, and Use Cases.
3. Assist sales team in gathering and scoping clear client requirements.
4. Initiate internal meetings for proper scope definition.
5. Manage a bid with its overall technical aspects.
6. Assess risks and associated cost impact.
7. Advise on solutions feasibility.
8. Making recommendations for improvement, using computer models to test them and presenting findings to client.
9. Educate clients on best solution/strategy approach.
10. Defend all aspects of submitted solutions.
11. Develop awareness internally to sales and consultants through trainings and meetings.
1. Initiate training/certification and initiatives.
2. Contribute in company pre-qualification through acquiring certifications.
3. Maintain good knowledge on all NXN solutions and services.
4. Research new solutions and market trends related to assigned field.
1. Adhere to the company policies, ethics, values, practices and the UAE Laws.
2. Be flexible and undertake other duties which may be assigned by managers.
3. Participate as an effective team player.
4. Promote the company brand and display professionalism in dealing with internal and external customers.
5. Be productive and contribute to achieving the company goals.
6. Actively seek and understand company priorities through the various internal communication channels.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
1. At least Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or relevant field.
2. Consulting / Engineering background and working experience in Smart Government services.
3. Soft-Skills, with emphasis on communication and presentation.
Job Location : UAE, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait