PRESALES CONSULTANT- FOCUS ON DIGITAL SERVICES
NXN is actively looking for a highly motivated Presales Consultant with a focus on digital transformation solutions and services, responsible for analyzing and designing solutions related to Digital Service offerings.
The responsibilities of the Presales Consultant, reporting to the GM of Emerging Markets, include identifying opportunities directly and in collaboration with channel partners, drafting proposals, presenting our value propositions, designing solutions using established processes, and working with various subject matter experts in the firm.. The successful candidate should also demonstrate exceptional knowledge of managed services and consulting to deliver quality work that will drive customer satisfaction.
Job Location: QATAR
Job Type : Full Time
- Proficiency in detecting issues/pain-points and propose solutions to overcome them from the capabilities of the firm.
- Worked on or have good knowledge on new technologies (IoT, AI, ML, Blockchain, etc.).
- Effective communication and leadership skills.
- Have attention to details with excellent analytical skills.
- Proven experience and track record in leading complex digital transformation projects for various sectors including but not limited to smart cities, government, real estate, Telco, etc.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Cloud Solutions & Design/ Development.
- Strong client facing skills, experience engaging with customers to understand business/technical requirements.
- Experience in complex cloud solutions- building the solution design including technical architecture, operating processes, economics, benefits and evolution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline is mandatory.
- Sales/Presales experience in the Qatari market
- Read and analyze the RFP / customer requirements documents by studying the overall technical aspects of proposals.
- Design complex solutions related to consulting services mainly related to government entities with regards to Digitization Strategies, Data Governance/Practices, Data Management, and Use Cases.
- Assist sales team in gathering and scoping clear client requirements.
- Initiate internal meetings for proper scope definition.
- Manage a bid with its overall technical aspects.
- Assess risks and associated cost impact.
- Advise on solution feasibility.
- Educate clients on best solution/strategy approach.
- Defend all aspects of submitted solutions.
- Develop awareness internally to sales and consultants through trainings and meetings.
- Initiate training/certification and initiatives.
- Contribute to company pre-qualification through acquiring certifications.
- Maintain good knowledge on all NXN solutions and services.
- Research new solutions and market trends related to assigned field.
- Adhere to the company policies, ethics, values, practices and the local Laws.
- Be flexible and undertake other duties which may be assigned by managers.
- Participate as an effective team player.
- Promote the company brand and display professionalism in dealing with internal and external customers.
- Be productive and contribute to achieving the company goals.
- Actively seek and understand company priorities through the various internal communication channels.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunication, or relevant field.
- Consulting/Engineering background and working experience in government transformation opportunities
- Soft-Skills, with emphasis on communication and presentation.