We are looking for a Senior Consultant with the following Qualificaiton and Experience
- The candidate will be an individual contributor leading streams related to Digital Transformation and Smart City Master Planning on projects across multiple industries
- Project delivery: Developing an understanding of the client’s issues, gathering data, conducting interviews, building models, synthetizing information, supporting the preparation of written deliverables for clients, developing an understanding of the client’s industry.
- Client interactions: Understanding client organization and culture, demonstrating professionalism and sensitivity, building trust and respect from client team members to be able to convince them.
- Delivery Management: Effectively prioritizing own tasks and ensuring quality of own deliverables, demonstrating adaptability in working style, a positive attitude and willingness to help, meeting deadlines.
- Experience in the domain of consulting/advisory is a must;
- Consultants own a work stream (work module) in the project and get involved in structuring the analysis
- Consultancy in the area of strategy and operations within the domain of digital:
- Corporate strategy assessment and development.
- Customer Experience Strategy assessment and development.
- Digital Strategy assessment and development.
- Business processes assessment and optimization.
- Logical and systematic approach to solving analytical tasks.
- Communication and presentation skills (verbal & non-verbal).
- Advanced English communication skills.
- Advanced MS Office knowledge (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word).
- Ability to express and present own opinion; objective argumentation skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Creating sections in client presentation documents.
- Interacting with the client on a day to day basis on their level and interviewing the client’s employees, management team and other stakeholders.
- Managing upwards to engagement managers and the senior team members in the firm.
- Developing conclusions from analysis and taking responsibility for creating and leading portions of deliverables.
- Carrying out research and data collection to understand the organization/industry.
- Running focus groups and facilitating workshops.
- Preparing business proposals and presentations.
- Identifying issues and forming hypotheses and solutions.
- Presenting findings and recommendations to clients.
- Implementing recommendations/solutions and ensuring the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out.
- Managing projects and programs depending on seniority.
- Leading and managing those within the team, including analysts.
- Liaising with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions.
- Developing a specialization within a specific expertise. You are capable of working independently and in a team.
- Designing deliverable content.
- You also become more client-oriented and begin to explore sales activities.
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problem.
- Determine methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Worked in any of the Big 4 Consulting Firms in a similar role.
- Proficiency in the Arabic language is a plus; English language proficiency is a must.
- Comfort and/or experience with data management, analytics, business intelligence, KPI’s, etc. a plus.
- University education (Master’s degree preferred, Bachelor’s degree at a minimum)