NXN is actively looking for a highly motivated Bid management consultant to work closely with our Sales and Presales units to develop the bid strategy, oversee all aspects of proposal preparation, and ensure quality and bid submission on timely manner.The successful candidate should demonstrate exceptional knowledge and experience in bid management process to deliver quality work and drive customer satisfaction.An excellent communicator and team builder, supporting the sales department to secure winning bids and increase its revenue. A business-minded multi-tasker who know how to organize and prioritize activities.
JOB LOCATION: UAE
• Proven experience in bid process and proposal management.
• Proven capability in winning complex services/solutions opportunities.
• Ability to demonstrate previous exposure to contracts and an understanding of basic contract language.
• Have attention to details with excellent analytical skills.
• Ability to perform under challenging deadlines.
• Knowledge of document management methods.
• Showing proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Manage customer proposal requests and coordinates company bids.
• Assemble a bid team with the relevant service / product / business knowledge required to prepare a winning bid, whilst taking ownership of the end-to-end bid process to ensure quality and bids submission on a timely manner.
• Manage an opportunity from qualification through to contract award, including value proposition / strategy development, solution development, commercial considerations, partner identification, and risk management.
• Help sales team score large deals for the company.
• Review customer requirements in details and ensure they are all met in the proposal.
• Introduce and implement of all necessary bid procedures, governance, and processes.
• Organize and track all bid requests and responses using company database.Advise on solutions feasibility.
• Improve customer satisfaction by regularly communicating with customers on any crucial update or changes.
• Assist with bid pricing and submit pricing suggestions for review and approval.
• Contribute to the written proposal – both in terms of content and presentation.
• Assess risks and associated cost impact
• Arrange all post bid reviews with customers, post contract award
• Initiate training/certification and initiatives.
• Contribute in company pre-qualification through acquiring certifications.
• Maintain good knowledge on all NXN solutions and services.
• Research new solutions and market trends related to assigned field.
• Adhere to the company policies, ethics, values, practices and the UAE Laws.
• Be flexible and undertake other duties which may be assigned by managers.
• Participate as an effective team player.
• Promote the company brand and display professionalism in dealing with internal and external customers.
• Be productive and contribute to achieving the company goals.
• Actively seek and understand company priorities through the various internal communication channels.
QUALIFICATION AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
• IT background and working experience in similar field.
• Soft-Skills, with emphasis on communication and presentation.
• APMP Practitioner (Association of Proposal Management Professionals) or similar professional level is a plus.