NXN played both an Advisory Consulting role and an Implementor role with MBRHE, helping the Dubai Government agency to:
a) Comply in record time and to the highest degree of quality with the Dubai Data Law;
b) Develop a full data governance strategy addressing enterprise-wide data challenges;
c) Develop a Housing Sector Data Framework in fulfilment of MBRHE’s data leadership role within the UAE Federal Housing initiative.
Dubai Data Law Compliance:
– Developed MBRHE data governance model, team makeup, RACI matrices.
– Populated enterprise data inventory per Dubai Data Manual standards for metadata, prioritization, etc.
– Classified prioritized data sets.
– Prepared data sets for open publication and restricted sharing via ingestion into the Dubai Pulse platform.
– Developed MBRHE data release plan.
Data Management Framework:
– Developed a current state assessment of MBRHE business units’ current data management practices and a data quality assessment.
– Prepared a gap analysis report that captures in-depth analysis of the key observations with preliminary conclusions.
– Developed a data governance strategy containing the key opportunities identified and a prioritized roadmap of activities along with proposed timelines.
Federal Housing Data Standards:
– Defined data governance and quality standards for local housing entities to handle their data through the main housing data lifecycle stages (data acquisition, data processing and data transformation).
– Provided KPIs to be employed within each housing data lifecycle stage to ensure housing sector data governance across the UAE is standardized and properly maintained.
Khaled Charif, Director of Technology and Innovation at NXN shares his predictions for the next year and NXN’s plans for 2020
CNME Cover story : Interview with Our CEO Ghazi Atallah, discussing on how we have established ourselves as a regional leader in digital Transformation!
Our CEO Ghazi Atallah’s Interview with Telecom Review